EasyLife Nasal CPAP Mask with Headgear
The Philips Respironics EasyLife nasal CPAP mask and newly designed headgear comes complete with their patented Auto Seal cushion technology, which nearly eliminates the need for manual mask adjustments. This unique inflatable dual-cushion design uses an inner cushion to create an instant self-adjusting seal, while the outer cushion provides comfort and support. The only thing the user needs to do is adjust the simple and customizable headgear. Call a customer service representative if you are unsure on your size, or you have any questions.
- Brand new design, with optional clips
- Latex Free mask
- Forehead pad adjusts automatically, making it easy to fit for all types of users
- Angled exhalation micro ports make this mask quieter and redirect air away from your bed partner
- Uniquely designed inflatable cushion
- Adjustable in four places, making this mask extremely customizable
- Three tab removable nasal and forehead cushion
FITPACK includes two different sized cushions, so you can be sure to get the right size!
View sizing chart here.
Masks will collect bacteria over time. It is recommended that you replace your CPAP mask every six months to maintain a high level of hygiene.
Download our free PDF brochure for sleep hygiene tips and cleaning instructions for your CPAP machine and equipment.
Sorry, currently out of stock