Philips Respironics has done it again with the affordable DreamStation CPAP with C-Flex. This machine is a fixed pressure unit. This state of the art machine is designed to provide customized tools to ensure the best possible solutions for your sleep apnea problems such as Daily Progress Feedback, EZStart, Easy Viewing LCD Screen, SmartRamp, EncoreAnywhere, DreamMapper, and more. *This machine includes a heated hose, humidifier and carry case. Model #CAX200T12
- Lightweight and compact
- Sleek revolutionary design
- Less than 30 db noise level
- Easy view LCD screen
- Stylish and easy to clean
- Innovative pressure acclimation algorithm with automatic, personalized adjustments to CPAP pressure over the first 30 days
- DreamMapper management system
- Smart humidification system
- CPAP-Check: checks on patients every 30 hours and adjusts for optimal performance
- Auto-Trial: delivers breath-by-breath auto-CPAP therapy for up to a total of 30 days per patient
Canadian federal laws require a person to have an up to date prescription in order to purchase a CPAP machine. A prescription provides information such as details about the patient as well as recommended air pressure. The purpose of the prescription is to ensure the air pressure settings on the machine will not harm the user. If the machine settings are too high a person’s airway can be damaged. If the settings are too low, the CPAP therapy will not be effective.
A prescription can be obtained from a medical doctor, doctor of osteopathy, psychiatrist, physician's assistant, nurse practitioner, dentist, or naturopath. We CANNOT accept a prescription written by any of the following unless they are also an MD or DO: Chiropractor, podiatrist, optometrist, or psychologist.
Machine Set Up
Based upon your prescription, SleepYeti will configure this CPAP machine just for you prior to shipping.
It is recommended that you replace your CPAP machine every three years to maintain a high quality level of therapy.
Download our free PDF brochure for sleep hygiene tips and cleaning instructions for your CPAP machine and equipment. (Click here to download)